One of the biggest problems amateur sports teams have is sharing information with players, fans, parents and coaches. This include schedules, statistics, news, game results, and photos. When much of this information gets shared out frequently which is often the case with schedules and statistics it becomes even more difficult to make sure everybody has updates. Timu was created to solve these problems.
Timu is a great resource for amateur sports teams to organize your sports team, and share schedules, team news, game results, player statistics and highlights. No matter what sport your team plays it only takes a few minutes to set up a team site on Timu and it’s also a free service. You don’t have to be a coach to setup your team on Timu either, if your a player or parent you can set one up and invite in the other team members to participate.
- Share schedules of games, practices or other team events online
- Communicate quickly with your entire team via text messages, and email via a “Team Message Blast”
- Automatically update all team members of schedule changes via email or text message
- Enter game results and statistical breakdowns for players will available on your team site
- Provide access to team news, rosters and standings online
- Any team members can add photos which can be viewed by player or game
- Make your team site your own by easily changing colors, logos or headers
- All the team members can chat and coordinate in a central place.
- Members may comment on any content such as photos, game results, etc.
A team site on Timu (http://dreadsox.timu.com)
Managing a team schedule (http://dreadsox.timu.com/schedule/1/2009)
Entering and viewing game results
Photos added by team members (http://dreadsox.timu.com/action/image/team_photo_page)